The lenses you choose for your glasses will often determine how pleased you are with your new eyewear. As there are so many options for lenses and coatings, it’s quite easy to be confused. The following descriptions will help you understand the various types of lenses and to choose the coatings giving you the best results for the value.
Lenses & Coatings
High Definition Lenses:
Digital lenses expand the optics in lenses, providing brighter and more intense colors. Customized for your prescription. Customized for your frame choice. Customized for you.
- Lenses look almost invisible
- Improves night driving
- Reduces annoying glare
- Eliminates sun glare from many common sources (roads, water, snow, car hoods)
- Increased visual clarity and comfort outdoors
- Thinner than plastic – up to 30% thinner
- Lighter than plastic – up to 40% lighter
- Safer – impact resistant and virtually unbreakable – 10 times stronger than plastic
Clear Blue Digital Lenses:
Blocks 100% UVB, UVA and filters Blue Light to help protect eyes from harmful high-energy light.
Clear Vision, Lightweight, Comfort, Strength & Durability. 100% UV Protection.